- “Glacier Rave” – Music by Andrea Parolin and song by Manon Parent
- “Into that that part of the world” – Based on “Zephyrus brings the Time” - Music by Michael Cavendish and text by Margaret Cavendish. Arrangement: Ana María Fonseca Núñez
- Recitativo “There was but one way” - Music by Ana María Fonseca Núñez and text by Margaret Cavendish, keybord: Aya Toraiwa
- “Zefiro Torna” – Music by Claudio Monteverdi, text by Ottavio Rinuccini. Arrangement and basso continuo: Ana María Fonseca Núñez
- “Jelly Fruits” – Music by Andrea Parolin, arrangement by Manon Parent, text by Emilie Gregersen
- “97 mini organs“ – Collective composition by Andrea Parolin and Ana María Fonseca Núñez. Musical translation of the dance and organetto: Ana María Fonseca Núñez
- Theme from Symphony Op. 95 No. 9, “From the New World” - II. Largo. Music by Antonín Dvořák, text by: Kasia Wolinska
Excerpts from Margaret Cavendish: “Description of a New World, Called the Blazing-World”, 1666, and Thomas Halliday: “Otherlands: A World in the Making”, 2022.
Storytelling and song lyrics by: Emilie Gregersen, Kelvin Kilonzo, Sergiu Matis, Nicola Micallef, Guilherme Morais, Aya Toraiwa and Kasia Wolinska
A Sergiu Matis production, funded by the Berlin Capital Cultural Fund (Haupstadtkulturfonds, HKF).
Co-produced by Tanzfabrik Berlin, Radial Foundation, PACT Zollverein and ICI-CCN Montpellier Occitanie in the frame of Life Long Burning, a project co-financed by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union. Supported by Bureau Ritter/TANZPAKT RECONNECT, funded by the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media in the framework of the NEUSTART KULTUR aid programme for dance.
Sergiu Matis is supported for 4 years by apap - FEMINIST FUTURES 2020-2024 - a project co-founded by Creative Europe Programme of the European Union.
Radialsystem is parter of JUGENDKULTURKARTE Berlin.
More info at: www.kulturprojekte.berlin
Media partners: taz. die tageszeitung, tip Berlin, ExBerliner and Rausgegangen.