1km² Berlin – The more you know… © Phil Dera
In their trilogy "1 km² Berlin – The Tragedy of the Open City" performer and author Alicia Agustín and the artists’ collective Guerilla Architects embark on a search for ambivalences within contemporary urban development, rendering them communally experiential. In the final instalment of the trilogy, the third act, entitled "The more you know...", they take a look at the digitalization of the real estate market.
The ruins of the Brommy Bridge serve as the departure point of the series "1km² Berlin – The tragedy of the open city". The structure evidently remains last bastion against the gradual privatisation of the neighbourhood. The square kilometre surrounding these ruins, declared a sacred place of pilgrimage, is the scene of a Greek-style tragedy in three acts, in which every figure inevitably gets their hands bloodied.
- Artistic direction, Text and Performance Alicia Agustín
- Artistic direction, Research and Scenography Guerilla Architects
- Research, Cinematography and Editing Camille Lacadee
- Artistic Cooperation Rico Wagner
- Project assistence Charlotte Rosengarth
- Equipment Assistance Christine Ruynat
- Performance Laurean Wagner und Emeka Ene
- Sounddesign Gabor Csongradi
- Photography Phil Dera
- Graphic Studio Krimm
- Streaming Boiling Head Media
- Press Sarah Rosenau
- Production management ehrliche arbeit - freies Kulturbüro
Supported by the Berlin Senate Department for Culture and Europe and the Performing Arts Fund with funds from the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media.