"Dialoge 2020 – Relevante Systeme II", Sasha Waltz & Guests © Daniel Wiesmann
We are pleased to present the planned program as a livestream event.
To mark the occasion of the reopening of radialsystem in August, Sasha Waltz & Guests began their 2020-21 season with the open-air project "Dialogues 2020 – Relevant Systems." The dance company returns to radialsystem in December with "Dialogues 2020 – Relevant Systems II" whose smaller format offer an improvisational evening where musicians and dancers meet in the flesh and engage in artistic exchange. Together they embark on an artistic exchange and approach current issues from different angles. In "Dialogues 2020 – Relevant Systems II", Sasha Waltz retraces her conceptual steps to "Dialogues – Vortex" (2018), the original incarnation of the "Dialogue Projects" that have regularly accompanied the company since its founding in 1993.
Acid Pauli aka Martin Gretschmann has been exploring new fields of music off the mainstream paths over the last 20 years: psychedelic, adventurous and full of musicality, as solo artists as well as in collaborations with Björk or the Philharmonic Orchestra of Würzburg amongst others. He became known to a wider audience as "Console" in the 90ies, but has been active as "Acid Pauli" for the past years, publishing a range of LPs, remixes, radio shows, and audio books (in cooperation with Andreas Ammer and Andreas Gerth). Since 2011 Acid Pauli is located in Berlin. In September 2020 his latest album "MOD" was released with his own label "Ouïe", which he is co-running with Nico Stojan.
Diego Noguera is a Berlin based composer, music producer, actor and theatre director, born in Santiago, Chile. He studied musical composition and esthetics at Universidad Católica de Chile, and theatre at the Fernando González theatre club. He has composed for over 40 pieces in theatre, film and dance, becoming one of the most important names in the local experimental scene. In 2019 he signed with Pirotecnia records for his first solo EP "Soñé que iba a dormir bien". At the same time he started to develop a live show that mixes experimental ambient music with rhythms that approach techno music. His most recent activities were a concert at "Zuhören #4" curated by Sasha Walz & Guests at radialsystem in Berlin, the premiere of Emergenz, a live set for 101 dancers choreographed by José Vidal at Kampnagel, Hamburg, and his participation in SXSW 2020 in Austin, Texas.
The Colombian musician and sound artist Lucrecia Dalt is one of the contemporary avant-gardists of electronic music. Her metallic compositions entice us to rethink the possibilities of materiality and existence. Now residing in Berlin, Dalt often seeks inspiration in the worlds of fiction, poetry, geology and desire, excavating nuanced references to untangle and respond to in her music. She shapes her sound, using analogue instrumentation, a vast array of synthesizers and the processed glow of her voice. In 2018 Dalt joined the RVNG family with the release of "Anticlines". With the release of her seventh album "No era sólida" (2020), Dalt sets out to capture the moment when one becomes pure sound. Her sound work has been presented internationally in spaces such as Issue Project Room, Pioneer Works in New York, Haus der Kulturen der Welt in Berlin, Museum of Modern Art in Medellín, the Mies van der Rohe pavilion in Barcelona, the New South Walles art gallery in Sydney, among others.
- Idea Sasha Waltz
- Light Olaf Danilsen
- Costume Jasmin Lepore
- Dance Edivaldo Ernesto, Hwanhee Hwang, Annapaola Leso, Nicola Mascia, Zaratiana Randrianantenaina, Aladino Rivera Blanca, Claudia de Serpa Soares, Joel Suárez Gómez, Takako Suzuki, Meg Stuart (05 12 + 06 12 2020) und Sasha Waltz
- Music Acid Pauli (03 und 04 12 2020), Diego Noguera Berger (05 12 2020) und Lucrecia Dalt (06 12 2020)
- Sasha Waltz & Guests
- Assistance Direction and Production Steffen Döring
- Technical Direction Reinhard Wizisla
- Assistance Technical Direction Leonardo Bucalossi
- Set Direction Thomas Schenk
- Light Martin Hauk
- Sound Giorgio De Santis, Carlo Grippa, Mareike Trillhaas
- Assistance Costume Direction Margaretha Heller
- Chief Financial Officer Stephan Schmidt
- Management and Board of Directors Sasha Waltz, Jochen Sandig, Bärbel Kern
- Team Livestream
- Live Cut Ranav Adhikari
- Camera Sebastian Kiener (3, 4 und 6 12 2020), Virgis Puodziunas, Eva Radünzel-Kitamura (5 12 2020), Yanina Soledad Isla, Christina Voigt
- Production Theresa Boock
- Communication Stephanie Bender
- Assistance Costume Carina Kastler, Sandra Tiersch
Sasha Waltz & Guests is supported by the Berlin Senate Department for Culture and Europe.
Media Partner: tip Berlin, ExBerliner, Ask Helmut.