Welcome to radialsystem! To make sure that all our visitors can feel comfortable during their visit, we invite you not only to very special artistic formats, but have also prepared some new regulations and measurements in order to reduce the risk of infection by the coronavirus:
- On evenings of events the reception desk will be occupied, but there is no box office: in order to enable contactless ticket purchases, tickets can currently only be purchased online or by telephone and must be printed out or brought along electronically.
- In order to track possible infections, we are obliged to record the contact details of all visitors. This data is stored in accordance with data protection regulations and will be deleted after four weeks.
- Inside the building, signs will guide audience traffic to advance in one direction. Additionally, the smooth flow of visitors and the observance of required distancing shall also be managed by admission personnel.
- Disinfectants are available at all entrances and sanitary facilities.
- All guests as well as the staff and the artists are asked to wear a mouth and nose mask whenever they move throughout the building.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer cloakroom access at this time, as adherence to the minimum distance required for our guests and staff cannot be guaranteed.
- Gastronomic services in accordance with applicable hygiene regulations can only be offered in exceptional cases due to limited space capacities. Relevant information specific to each individual event can be found on our website.
- Event rooms will be aerated at regular intervals in accordance with the specifications issued by the Senate.
- Please note that participation in the event is not possible if, in the last 14 days, you have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 or if you yourself suffer from an upper respiratory tract infection.
You are welcome to download a detailed version of the hygiene concept as PDF under the following link: