Welcome to radialsystem!
All events at radialsystem are carried out in accordance with the applicable hygiene regulatory framework. We will react to relevant changes with flexibility and will notify you via e-mail shortly
before the events of the rules that are to be observed. You are welcome to enquire about the specific regulations for individual events in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling
+49 (0)30 288 788 588, Mon-Fri 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Events at radialsystem are held in accordance with 2G or 3G regulations; the regulation specific to each event is indicated under Ticketing and on our website.
For events held in accordance with the 2G rule, specific entry requirements (vaccinated/ convalescent status) shall apply; relevant details are listed below. No additional hygiene measures
shall apply during the event – mask mandates and social distancing rules will be lifted. We do recommend wearing a medical mask when moving through radialsystem.
- Only vaccinated individuals (14 days following the final required injection of an EU-approved vaccine) and convalescents (positive PCR test result that is older than six months and one
dose of an EU-approved vaccine OR positive PCR test result dating from at least 28 days prior to a maximum of 6 months prior) may be granted entry.
- Proof must be machine readable in both cases (but can also be presented in the form of a printed QR code, for example).
- Individuals who have a medical vaccine exemption must present a medical certificate and a negative PCR test result no older than 48 hours to be granted entry.
- A matching photo ID must be presented in all cases listed above.
- Schoolchildren under 12 years of age may be granted admission outside of school holidays with their school ID or BVG school student ticket (BVG ticket or school ID are accepted as photo ID).
- There are no entry restrictions for children under 6 years of age.
- In order to track possible infections, we are obliged to record the contact details of all visitors. This data is stored in accordance with data protection regulations and will be deleted after two weeks. In order to record contact details, all tickets will be personalized. Amendments can be made at any time; please get in touch in advance via email (email@example.com) or by phone (+49 (0)30 288 788 588, Mon–Fri. 10 a.m.-7 p.m.).
For events conducted in accordance with the 3G rule, mask mandates and social distancing rules will apply during the event, in addition to specific entry requirements (proof of vaccinated/convalescent status and/or negative test results). Detailed information on subsequent measures is listed below.
2.1 Prerequisite for participation 3G
Participation in events is only possible with proof of a current negative result of a rapid antigen test or PCR test (not older than 24 hours). Test results must include the date and time the test was taken as well as the name of the person tested and the centre the test was conducted in. Excluded from this are persons who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and convalescents whose infection dates back at least 28 days, but no longer than six months. Both must be proven by appropriate evidence.
2.2 Contact detail log
In order to track possible infections, we are obliged to record the contact details of all visitors. This data is stored in accordance with data protection regulations and will be deleted after four weeks. In order to record contact details, all tickets will be personalized. Amendments can be made at any time; please get in touch in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+49 (0)30 288 788 588, Mon – Fri. 10 a.m.-7 p.m.).
2.3 Entry Verification
Our admissions personnel will usually check tickets as well as proof of negative tests, vaccination, or convalescent status directly upon entrance to the radialsystem premises; depending on the weather, entry checks may be conducted under the awning outside the foyer or in the foyer vestibule.
All tickets must be presented in digital or printed form and submitted to contactless scanning. Proof of negative tests, vaccination, or convalescent status must be presented in a legible format; simple QR codes cannot not be authorized.
2.4 Mandatory masks
All visitors are required to always wear a medical mask when walking through the building. Removal of masks once guests are seated is to be decided on various criteria such as occupancy, seating
arrangements and duration of the piece. We will provide the relevant information in the informational email shortly before the event.
You can download the detailed hygiene concept here as a PDF: PDF hygiene concept