Welcome to radialsystem! To make sure that all our visitors can feel comfortable during their visit, we have prepared some regulations and measurements in order to reduce the risk of infection by the coronavirus:
- Tests/Vaccinations/Convalescents: Please note that participation in events at radialsystem is only possible with proof of a current negative result of a rapid antigen test or PCR test (not older than 24 hours). Excluded from this are persons who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and convalescents whose infection dates back at least 28 days, but no longer than six months. Both must be proven by appropriate evidence.
- All visitors are required to wear a medical mask at all times when walking through the building. The mask may be removed when seated.
- The use of fans must be avoided, as fanning the air contributes to the spread of aerosols.
- The bar on radialsystem’s terrace is open before and after events as well as during intervals; drinks and small snacks are on offer. Audience members are required to use seating available in the outdoor areas when consuming food and drink.
- Contact detail log: In order to track possible infections, we are obliged to record the contact details of all visitors. This data is stored in accordance with data protection regulations and will be deleted after four weeks. In order to record contact details, all tickets will be personalized. Amendments can be made at any time; please get in touch in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+49 (0)30 288 788 588, Mon – Fri. 10:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.).
- On evenings of events the reception desk will be occupied, but there is no box office: in order to enable contactless ticket purchases, tickets can currently only be purchased online or by telephone and must be printed out or brought along electronically.
- Inside the building, signs will guide audience traffic to advance in one direction.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer cloakroom access at this time, as adherence to the minimum distance required for our guests and staff cannot be guaranteed.
- Event rooms will be aerated at regular intervals in accordance with the specifications issued by the Senate.
- Please note that participation in the event is not possible if, in the last 14 days, you have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 or if you yourself suffer from an upper respiratory tract infection.
You are welcome to download a detailed version of the hygiene concept as PDF under the following link: PDF_Hygiene_concept