Welcome to Radialsystem!
All events at Radialsystem are carried out in accordance with the applicable hygiene regulatory framework. We will react to relevant changes with flexibility and will notify you via e-mail shortly
before the events of the rules that are to be observed. You are welcome to enquire about the specific regulations for individual events in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling
+49 (0)30 288 788 588, Mon-Fri 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Events at Radialsystem are held in accordance with the 2G++ regulation. Only vaccinated individuals and convalescents may participate in events, Persons without booster vaccination also require a test. In addition, wearing a FFP2 mask is compulsory throughout the visit. Relevant details are listed below.
+ Booster vaccination or test
+ FFP2 mask
- All visitors need an identification document and proof of full vaccination against or recovery from SARS-CoV-2. Convalescents or those vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 who do not have proof of booster vaccination will need a daily negative test result from an official testing centre.
- Individuals who have a medical vaccine exemption must present a medical certificate and a negative PCR test result no older than 48 hours to be granted entry.
- A matching photo ID must be presented in all cases listed above.
- Children and adolescents from 6 to 18 years of age may be granted admission with a negative PCR test result, not older than 48 hours, or a negative PoC antigen rapid test result, not older than 24 hours.
- Schoolchildren under 18 years of age may be granted admission outside of school holidays with their school ID or BVG school student ticket (BVG ticket or school ID are accepted as photo ID).
- There are no entry restrictions for children under 6 years of age.
- All visitors are required to always wear a FFP2 mask – also while seated, during the performance.
- In order to track possible infections, we are obliged to record the contact details of all visitors. This data is stored in accordance with data protection regulations and will be deleted after two weeks. In order to record contact details, all tickets will be personalized. Amendments can be made at any time; please get in touch in advance via email (email@example.com) or by phone (+49 (0)30 288 788 588, Mon–Fri. 10 a.m.-7 p.m.).
Please note that we cannot offer gastronomic catering under the 2G++ regulation.